Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Evening with the KlehnGang

Its Sunday evening. Mommy is tired. Gradyn and Zaylee are in bed. They have been doing such a great job at going to bed right on time. We have them in a routine now - take a bottle around 5/6, solid food (tonight it was Sweet Potatoes for Zay-Zay and Peaches for the G-Man) an hour later and another bottle before bed. Then it is pjs, lotion and 2 books with Mommy and Daddy. Zaylee has slept through the night for the past two nights!!!!! Gradyn is waking up - I think he is teething and like a typical man, it is not okay to have any sort of pain.

John, the twins and I went home to Glidden this weekend. We had some family in town from Colorado so all the Dentlinger's got together at my parent's place. Zaylee and Gradyn showed up as a 'watermelon' and a 'shark'. (A good friend of mine bought outfits for the kids. They are a onesie with a hat - adorable pictures to come). There were 7 great-grandchildren at the reunion - all under the age of 2. It was a circus.

We got back this afternoon, which shortened John and my Sunday routine - grocery shopping, laying out clothes for the kids for the week, bathes, packing daycare bags and planning a week's worth of meals.

Sundays are my favorite day of the week. John is home and we usually get to spend some quality time together.

I fell in love with my kids again tonight. Everytime I get to share another day with them, I know that God had this planned for me all along. They make my life worth living.
Pictures of the weekend to come.
Until next time. Love and hugs from the Klehns.

No comments:

Post a Comment